We want to hear from you!
We ask that our members participate in our first State of the Industry survey to serve as an initial data set for future reports. Each year we will expand on survey questions.
• For those who have classified reportable incidents to the NRC as “other” or “unknown,” was there more information later to classify it differently? If so, what was the new classification?
• What new technologies (cascade systems, low-charge systems, etc.) are end-users actually using and how do they compare to “traditional” ammonia refrigeration systems?
• If the membership could make 1 change/suggestion to the regulatory community, what would you change/suggest?
• What is the biggest challenge faced for end-users in the industrial refrigeration industry?
• What information would you like to see in future reports?
Information collected in this survey will be reported in the next IIAR State of the Industry report to be delivered at the 2019 IIAR Natural Refrigeration Conference & Expo in Phoenix, Arizona, March 3–6.