Register your two-person team for either the Pickle-ball or Cornhole Tournament. Tournaments are held simultaneously;therefore, a team cannot participate in both. Anyone can participate, even if not registered for the conference. Therefore, guests or members of a registrant’s family may participate. Registration is first come, first serve, so please register soon. One can register with payment and a team name only. The actual two participant names can be provided later or during Team check-in at the event which will begin at 11:30 AM.
Team Play Overview:
- Tournament will involve maximum of 12 teams with 2 players each = 24
- Each Tournament (Pickleball & Cornhole) will play a total of 4 rounds on 3 available courts
- Round 1 - 6 teams play one game to determine 3 winners
- Round 2 - 6 teams play one game to determine 3 winners
- Round 3 - 6 teams play one game to determine 3 semi-finalists
- Round 4a - Top 2 teams by scoring difference in all previous games played
face each other for the 1st and 2nd place
- Round 4b - 3rd top teams by scoring difference in all previous games played
faces the next best team from losers’ bracket for 3rd and 4th place
All participants will be required to wear appropriate sport shoes and clothing and
sign a waiver releasing tournament providers of any and all liability for any injuries,
All required sporting equipment and gear included.
Two Person Team Registration - $150 per team (Pickleball or Cornhole)