Training Videos from IIAR Now Available Online!
IIAR training videos have long been a primary source of education materials for schools, end-users, contractors, engineers, manufacturers and others serving the ammonia refrigeration industry. These video series cover a broad range of topics ranging from basic ammonia refrigeration systems and components to oil removal, ammonia safety procedures and emergency preparedness. The education programs come complete with resource workbooks and computerized testing to document employee training.
Video training is now more accessible to the industry through the new IIAR Learning Management System platform. The complete IIAR video series is now available online 24/7, when you need it. IIAR videos, workbooks and testing can be obtained through a license subscription program providing access to training institutions, end-users and others working in the ammonia refrigeration industry any-time and any-where.
Video License Advantage & Features:
- End-User multiple facility access for all employee training
- Institutional access for multiple students and locations
- Institutional admin rights - one contact from an organization can assign seats and review student records
- Maintain student records through IIAR Learning Management System
- Qualified for continuing education credits
- Online Access 24/7 to match employee and student training schedules
Series I Basic Ammonia Refrigeration - Training Program
- Introduction to Ammonia Refrigeration
- Ammonia Refrigeration Systems
- Shut-Off Valves
- Control Valves
Series II - The IIAR Ammonia Refrigeration Safety - Training Program
- Introduction to Personal Protective Equipment
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency Response
- Emergency Response Procedures
- The First 30 Minutes
Series III - Removing Oil from an Ammonia Refrigeration System
All online videos include online training workbooks and exams to document successful completion of each course module. Student hours of completion are recorded by IIAR on the Learning Management System (LMS) with Personal Development Hours (PDH) certificates provided upon completion of the project.